Save 20% Off 200+ Products Formulated to Help You Meet Your Wellness Goals
TThorne empowers Blue365 members to support their healthspan. Blue365 Members can access the highest quality nutritional supplements for 20-percent off. Thorne’s commitment is to empower individuals to live healthier for longer through personalized, scientific solutions. With a deep portfolio of personalized offerings – educational resources and products that support specific health goals and needs – Thorne is here at every age and life stage. Thorne is redefining what it means to live healthier for longer as the only nutritional supplement manufacturer trusted by Mayo Clinic, 13 different U.S. Olympic Teams, UFC, and health-care professionals around the world. With advanced nutritional support formulas, Thorne is redefining what it means to live healthy.
- Offer valid only on vitamins and nutritional supplements, not on tests.
- Thorne reserves the right to revise the pricing of its nutritional supplement products at any time and without advance notice.
- Thorne's nutritional supplement products are shipped according to the standard methods of shipping in place at the time.
- If a Thorne product is received in damaged condition, then it should be reported promptly to the Customer Service Department by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 800-226-1966.
- If a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then Thorne should be notified within seven business days of receipt of the shipment.
- Product returns should be pre-approved by Thorne and received within 14 business days of authorization of the return. Please call Thorne's Customer Service Department at 800-228-1966 and speak with the Returns Agent for information about returning product. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Return Authorization is required for a product return. The Return Authorization form should be visible on the outside of the shipping box or on the mailing label. Thorne can refuse to accept a returned product if the Return Authorization form is not visible.
- Thorne must receive a returned product before a credit for the returned product can be issued.
- There is a processing fee on returned products. The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned products unless shipping costs are waived when the Return Authorization is approved.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in the best interests of Thorne to do so.
- Thorne HealthTech is a registered trademark of Thorne Research, Inc.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.