Save 25% on Easy, Everyday Trim & Terrific Cookbooks From Best-Selling Cookbook Author, Holly Clegg.
Tired of the same old boring healthy weight loss recipes? Now, Blue365 members save 25% on Holly Clegg’s best-selling trim&TERRIFIC cookbooks with her popular easy, 30-minute delicious recipes made healthier - perfect for the busy person. Holly has sold over 1.5 million cookbooks and has appeared on NBC Weekend Today Show, Fox & Friends, The 700 Club, USA Today, WebMD, and Huffington Post. All books include nutritional information and diabetic exchanges and highlight freezer-friendly and vegetarian recipes.
Holly’s trim&TERRIFIC series includes:
Kitchen 101 - Holly’s “Easiest of Easy” cookbook comes to the rescue for busy weeknight meals. With mostly 10 ingredient recipes, this practical cookbook with easy-to-read format and gorgeous photos will guide you effortlessly to healthy cooking Includes Crock Pot Chapter, Start Simple, Cooking Basics… Highlights Diabetic recipes.
Guy’s Guide To Eating Well: A Man’s Cookbook for Health and Wellness: Informative, fun and realistic men’s health and wellness cookbook to get control of your lifestyle for the better with simple, satisfying and nutritious recipes that focus on heart disease, diabetes-obesity, inflammation, GERD and testosterone for a longer, healthier life. Plus outdoor cooking and quick meals. Highlights Diabetic and Gluten-free recipes.
Eating Well To Fight Arthritis: Looking for simple anti-inflammatory diet recipes? My arthritis cookbook gives you realistic recipes to help reduce inflammation, and ease symptoms for fatigue, stomach issues, bone strength with no fuss foods with everyday ingredients. Highlights diabetic and gluten free recipes.
- Gulf Coast Favorites - Holly’s popular Louisiana cookbook simplifies Louisiana cooking into mouth-watering 30-minute easy healthy Cajun recipes plus the best of southern cuisine – all with everyday ingredients.
- There is a shippping charge of $6.45. Shipping to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands is $7.25.
- Refunds and exchanges will be issued for items returned within 30 calendar days of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Item must be in the original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Exchanges - We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 13431 Woodmont Court, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US 70810.
- Gifts - If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 13431 Woodmont Court Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70810. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.