Save 36% on Mindfully Overcoming Addictive Behaviors Program (Regular Price $199.00, Blue365 price $127.36) - Next Course Begins September 22, 2021
Every addictive tendency has a source. Whether you’re in recovery or navigating through a difficult stage, the Mindfully Overcoming Addictive Behaviors program led by a mindfulness and recovery expert will help you:
- Build self-awareness skills through applied mindfulness to understand addictive behaviors of all kinds
- Manage impulses and triggers
- Identify the obstacles holding you back from recovery
- Shift your mindset for improved relationships, parenting skills and decision-making
Blue365 members receive 36% off this program, which can be accessed on any smartphone, tablet or PC device with an internet connection, and works with all current browsers. The regular price is $199.00, for Blue365 members the price will be $127.36.
eM Life and Dr. Mark Pirtle, DPT, bring you this recovery program to address the $740 billion cost of addiction in the US. Mindfulness is a powerful tool for addiction that enables individuals to build healthy coping skills. Mindfully Overcoming Addictive Behaviors is a live, interactive 10-week course. Once the program begins, sessions will take place every Tuesday at 1pm EST. The next course begins on September 22, 2021.
- Sales tax not applicable on the purchase price.
- Users are required to create an account on eM Life to participate in the Mindfully Overcoming Addictive Behavior applied program.
- Multi-episode premium courses, such as Mindfully Overcoming Addictive Behaviors, must be canceled within three days of the first class start time, or cannot be refunded. To request a refund, please send an email to support@eMindful.com, Course fees will not be refunded once you are within three hours of the class start time. eMindful’s full refund and cancellation policy is also available.
- eMindful is a registered trademark of eMindful Inc.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.