Take a Free Tour through Dave's Fresh Marketplace - and Receive a Gift Worth up to $50
Do you ever feel overwhelmed in a grocery store? Aisle after aisle. So many choices. What’s healthy? What’s not? You’re not alone.
Dave’s Fresh Marketplace is offering BCBS Rhode Island members a free guided tour with their registered dietitian to learn about new foods, diet trends, and tastes around the store.
Blue365 members who attend a nutritional tour will receive a free gift, with items from Dave’s and BCBS Rhode Island, worth up to $50.
Dave’s Fresh Marketplace is the largest independently owned and operated supermarket in Rhode Island, serving the community for 50 years.
Upcoming tours include:
- Your Healthy Pantry Walking Tour - Coventry Location - Tuesday, November 05, 2019 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Learn to Read a Food Label - Cumberland Location - Wednesday, November 13, 2019 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Healthy Holiday Eating - Warwick - Hoxsie Location - Tuesday, December 03, 2019 from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Members will only receive the free gift when attending a Blue365-sponsored nutritional tour at Dave’s Fresh Marketplace.
- Space is limited to first 15 registrants- sign up early to ensure a spot.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to tour.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.