Save an Average of $1,100 Per Hearing Aid
As a Blue365 member, you receive exclusive access to American Hearing Benefits' lowest pricing on hearing aids for you and your family – from premium to entry level technology. American Hearing Benefits' Hearing Care Advisors are available to guide you through the process and will connect you with a hearing professional in your area to take full advantage of this valuable discount.
American Hearing Benefits offers you and your family members:
- Low pricing on today’s latest hearing aid technology
- Discounts on accessories such as remotes and media streamers
- Free annual hearing consultations
- Access to a nationwide network of 3,000+ hearing professionals
- 60-day trial period (re-stocking fee may apply)
- Three-year supply of batteries (40 cells per year per hearing aid purchased)
- No-charge office visits for one year (up to six visits)
- Up to a three-year, worry-free warranty, with one-time loss and damage coverage (deductible may apply)
|Blue365 Member Price|
|Starkey Livio 2400||$3,238||$1,799|
|NuEar Circa 2400||$3,238||$1,799|
|Audibel Via 2400||$3,238||$1,799|
|Starkey Picasso i2400||$3,298||$1,849|
|Audibel Davinci i2000||$2,798||$1,549|
|NuEar Circa 1600||$2,338||$1,199|
|Starkey Halo iQ2000||$2,738||$1,235|
|Audibel A4i Silver||$2,338||$1,029|
|Starkey Muse iQ i2400 Rechargeable||$3,438||$1,749|
|Audibel A4 iQ Gold Wireless Rech.||$2,938||$1,449|
|Starkey Muse iQ i1600||$2,238||$926|
|Audibel Start 1000 Wireless CIC||$1,498||$617|
- Exhaust all covered insurance benefits first. To determine if you have any covered insurance benefits, call customer service at the toll-free number on the back of your member ID card. American Hearing Benefits will invoice for costs above and beyond your covered insurance.
- In order to qualify for the Blue365 discounts, appointments must be scheduled through American Hearing Benefits by logging in and viewing the exclusive toll-free number for Blue365 members.
- All Hearing Consultations are free. However, charges may apply and will vary by location if an audiometric exam is required. Standard charges range from $75-$150 for the professional audiometric exam and may be covered by your insurance plan.
- Professional fitting fee of up to $200 may apply to returns made within the trial period. Your local provider office will inform you of any fees at time of service.
- All hearing aids come with a one-time loss and damage waiver. Your local provider may charge a customary service fee ranging from $200-$250 per hearing aid.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.