Members Save an Average of $980 Per Hearing Aid
As a Blue365 customer, you get access to low pricing on hearing aids. Blue365 customers will save 30-60% off the retail price of hearing aids when they redeem this deal from TruHearing.
Additionally, if you have a hearing aid allowance in your insurance coverage, you can combine it with low TruHearing prices to save even more!
TruHearing gives you:
- Access to a professional network of over 6,000 hearing health providers nationwide
- 45-day money-back guarantee (provider service fee may apply)
- 3 provider visits within the first year for fitting, training, and adjustments included in the cost of the hearing aid
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for repairs and one-time loss and damage replacement
- 48 free batteries per hearing aid
- 30-60% off the retail price of over 100 hearing aid models, saving members an average of $980 per hearing aid
Think you might have hearing loss? Try TruHearing's fast, free online screening. Accessible from your tablet, computer or smartphone. Headphones are needed to complete this hearing check.
|Product / Model||MSRP||Blue365 Price|
|TruHearing 19 CROS||$3,125||$995|
|TruHearing 19 Advanced||$2,445||$1,250|
|TruHearing 19 Premium||$3,125||$1,695|
- Exhaust all covered insurance benefits first. To determine if you have any covered insurance benefits, call customer service at the toll-free number on the back of your member ID card.
- Price shown does not include cost of comprehensive hearing exam. The member may be charged a maximum fee of $75 for the exam, and the member may need to submit for reimbursement.
- Re-stocking fees may apply for returns.
- All appointments must be scheduled through TruHearing to qualify for savings.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.