Your skin is one of the most important and beautiful parts of your body — though it’s often neglected. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States, with nearly 9,500 people diagnosed daily. That’s why Brevena® is sharing their tips on which sunscreen works best for your skin type:
- Dry Skin: Check out a creamy sunscreen to help hydrate and moisturize your skin.
- Oily Skin: Look for a gel-based formula to help absorb shine and oil.
- Acne-Prone Skin: Gel formulas that say “oil-free” and “non-comedogenic” (does not cause blocked pores) are best to avoid breakouts.
- Normal Skin: Lotion or cream-based sunscreens are great for hydrating skin without leaving you feeling oily.
- Aging Skin: Sunscreen can prevent new signs of aging while also fixing past damage. Just look for ingredients like peptides and antioxidants.
- Babies and Children: Mineral-based sunscreen is great for little ones, which often come in stick form so you don’t have to worry about getting sunscreen in their eyes.