Save Up to $60 per Ticket at Walt Disney World®
Fifty years ago, the Walt Disney World® Resort, born of impossible dreams, opened its gates. The magic is calling everyone to The World’s Most Magical Celebration – the 50th Anniversary at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Throughout the shimmering EARidescent 18-month celebration, Cast Members will be making boundless magic, ready to create unforgettable memories that last a lifetime. So come celebrate the small stuff. The big stuff. And all the in-between stuff.
Get ready for a celebration 50 years in the making. It’s the Walt Disney World® Resort 50th Anniversary. And the only thing missing is you. Blue365 Members can save up to $60 off Walt Disney World Tickets.
- All rates include applicable Florida State Sales taxes at current rates, which tax is subject to change without notice.
- Residents of the state of Florida are advised that they may see better pricing directly through the Disney site.
- Admission is subject to all rules established from time to time by the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort.
- Children’s Tickets may only be used by persons three (3) to nine (9) years of age.
- Persons under the age of fourteen (14) years must be accompanied by someone 14 years of age or older while attending Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, NBA Experience, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing, capacity, low demand, weather or special events; and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Some activities/events, including events at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, may be separately priced. Unless otherwise specifically stated, Tickets are not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced.Tickets are nonrefundable and revocable.
- Each Ticket admits one person. Each Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days. “NOT FOR RESALE” language on Tickets does not prohibit Travel Distributor from selling Tickets as expressly permitted under the Agreement. Disney is not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets. If re-entry is permitted, biometric or other confirmation required with Ticket for re-entry.
- It is agreed between owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising incident to presence on owners’ property shall be litigated in Florida.
- The owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort shall not be liable for non-utilization of Ticket components or loss of recreational opportunities due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, special or premium events or any circumstances beyond their control. The owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person or persons.
- All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- Zeal Trips is a registered trademark of Access Development. Walt Disney World is a trademark of The Walt Disney Company. As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: © Disney
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.