$50 Eye Exams and 35% off Frames When Paired with Prescription Lenses at any one of EyeMed®'s 45,000 Participating Providers Nationwide
Visit one of EyeMed's 45,000 participating doctors to save through EyeMed’s Advantage Vision discount. Blue365 members can visit a participating independent or retail provider to save on eyewear, eye exams, contact lenses and more. Your vision discounts can be redeemed time and again, so use them as often as you’d like!
The EyeMed Advantage Vision Discount includes:
- $50 Routine Exam
- $10 off Contact Lens Exam
- 35% off frames when paired with prescription lenses
- Standard Plastic Lenses Discounts
- Single Vision - $50
- Bifocal - $70
- Trifocal - $105
- Lenticular - $105
- Standard Progressive - $135
- Premium Progressive - Save 30% Off Retail Price
- Lens Optional Add-Ons
- UV Coating - $12
- Tint (solid and gradient) - $12
- Standard Scratch-Resistance - $12
- Standard Polycarbonate - $35
- Standard Anti-Reflective Coating - $40
- Other Add-Ons and Services - Save 30% Off Retail Price
- Conventional (Hard) Contact Lens:
- 15% Off Conventional (Hard) Contact Lens
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK or PRK):
- 15% Off Retail Price or Save 5% Off Promotional Price
- Exhaust all covered insurance benefits first. To determine if you have any covered insurance benefits, call customer service at the toll-free number on the back of your member ID card.
- Sales tax may apply.
- Refund and exchange policy varies by provider location. Please consult your EyeMed Advantage Vision provider for additional information.
- Frame, lenses and lens options must be purchased in the same transaction to receive the full discount. Items purchased separately will be discounted only 20% off of the retail price.
- EyeMed is a registered trademark of The United States Shoe Corporation.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.