Note to FEP Blue Focus Members
As part of your benefits, you have access to the Routine Annual Physical Incentive Program (RAPIP). With this incentive, eligible FEP Blue Focus members can earn $150 to use on qualified medical expenses or to use at this retailer and many more. You must complete the RAPIP requirements and receive your MyBlue® Wellness Card before you can redeem these items. Learn more about how to earn your reward here.
Save 20% Off 200+ Products Formulated to Help You Meet Your Wellness Goals
Thorne empowers Blue365 members to improve and extend their health to help prevent adverse chronic health conditions before they begin. Blue365 Members can access the highest quality nutritional supplements for 20% off.
Thorne believes personalized, scientific wellness can extend the duration of one's health span and create happier and healthier lives. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer trusted by the Mayo Clinic, 12 US national teams, more than 100 professional teams, CrossFit, UFC, and health care professionals around the world. With advanced nutritional formulas, Thorne redefines what it means to live healthy.
Thorne believes personalized, scientific wellness can extend the duration of one's health span and create happier and healthier lives. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer trusted by the Mayo Clinic, 12 U.S. national teams, more than 100 professional teams, CrossFit, UFC, and health care professionals around the world. With advanced nutritional formulas, Thorne redefines what it means to live healthy.
- Enter specific Offer Terms here
- Offer valid only on vitamins and nutritional supplements, not on tests.
- Thorne reserves the right to revise the pricing of its nutritional supplement products at any time and without advance notice.
- Thorne's nutritional supplement products are shipped according to the standard methods of shipping in place at the time.
- If a Thorne product is received in damaged condition, then it should be reported promptly to the Customer Service Department by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 800-226-1966.
- If a discrepancy exists between the quantity or items ordered and the quantity or items received, then Thorne should be notified within seven business days of receipt of the shipment.
- Product returns should be pre-approved by Thorne and received within 14 business days of authorization of the return. Please call Thorne's Customer Service Department at 800-228-1966 and speak with the Returns Agent for information about returning product. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Return Authorization is required for a product return. The Return Authorization form should be visible on the outside of the shipping box or on the mailing label. Thorne can refuse to accept a returned product if the Return Authorization form is not visible.
- Thorne must receive a returned product before a credit for the returned product can be issued.
- There is a processing fee on returned products. The customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned products unless shipping costs are waived when the Return Authorization is approved.
- These Terms of Sale can be revised at any time should it be determined that it is in the best interests of Thorne to do so.
- Thorne HealthTech is a registered trademark of Thorne Research, Inc.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.