Save an Average of $1,100 Per Hearing Aid
As a Blue365 member, you receive exclusive access to Start Hearing's lowest pricing on hearing aids for you and your family – from premium to entry level technology. Start Hearing's Hearing Care Advisors are available to guide you through the process and will connect you with a hearing professional in your area to take full advantage of this valuable discount.
Start Hearing offers you and your family members:
- Low pricing on today’s latest hearing aid technology
- Up to a three-year, worry-free warranty, with one-time loss and damage coverage (deductible may apply)
- Three-year supply of batteries (40 cells per year per hearing aid purchased)
- No-charge office visits for one year (up to six visits)
- 60-day risk-free trial period
- Discounts on accessories such as remotes and media streamers
- If you are a current or retired federal employee with a qualified health insurance plan, you may also be eligible for a hearing aid allowance of up to $2,500
- Access to a nationwide network of 3,000+ hearing professionals
- Proudly offering SoundGear Phantom - the world’s first custom, Bluetooth® compatible and rechargeable hearing aid and protection device
|Technology||Product/Model||MSRP||Blue365 Member Price|
|Premium||Starkey Evolv AI 2400 Rechargeable||$3,558||$1,949|
|Advanced||Audibel Arc AI 2000||$2,838||$1,499|
|Select||Audibel Arc AI 1600 Rechargeable||$2,798||$1,199|
|Low||Starkey Evolv AI 1200||$1,398||$899|
|Economy||Starkey Livio 1000 Rechargeable||$1,438||$699|
|Hearing Aid & Protection||SoundGear Phantom||$1,399||$1,099|
- Exhaust all covered insurance benefits first. To determine if you have any covered insurance benefits, call customer service at the toll-free number on the back of your member ID card.
- In order to qualify for the Blue365 discounts, appointments must be scheduled through Start Hearing by logging in and viewing the exclusive toll-free number for Blue365 members.
- All Hearing Consultations are free. However, charges may apply and will vary by location if an audiometric exam is required. Standard charges range from $75-$150 for the professional audiometric exam and may be covered by your insurance plan.
- All hearing aids come with a one-time loss and damage waiver. Your local provider may charge a customary service fee ranging from $200-$250 per hearing aid.
- This offer is only available on the Blue365 website.