Exclusive to Employers - Save up to 40% Off on Bulk Orders for Wearables.
Wellness Vouchers also available for Employers Interested in Subsidizing Wellness Products.
Workplace wellness research1 shows that promoting use of wearable devices or activity trackers in the workplace increases productivity by as much as 8.5% and increases employee satisfaction by 3.5%. Further, these devices can incentivize employees towards a healthier lifestyle which reduces your company’s health care costs.
Bulk Order Discounts on Wearable Devices
HR staff, Benefit Administrators and Wellness Coordinators of large and small companies now have access to exclusive bulk order discounts on wearable devices through Blue365 and Wellness Codes. Additionally, employers can take advantage of bulk order discounts on health monitors, healthy eating, and office health products.
Some of the most popular wearable devices include:
- Fitbit: 16% - 33% off
- Garmin: 25% - 40% off
- Polar: 23% - 40% off
Wellness Vouchers are also available for employers interested in subsidizing the cost of wellness products and they are a great solution for any type of rewards and incentive program. Examples of Wellness Vouchers include:
- Insurance Wellness Credit Program
- Employer contribution to subsidize the cost of wellness products including wearable devices and activity trackers
Once you select the value and type of voucher and expiration date, the voucher codes and link to the shopping page will be forwarded to you. At that time you can inform your employees of the details and they can begin shopping!
- 1Source: Rajagopalan, Rajesh “Wearables – Are They a Fit for the Workplace?”, 2016 Cognizant
- Employers must register on Wellness Codes website in order to verify employer eligibility.
- Only employer groups affiliated with BCBS Companies that participate in the Blue365 program are eligible to redeem this offer.
- Discounts vary depending on the number of wearables ordered.
- Minimum order size of 50 units for bulk order purchases.
- Free Shipping on orders $50+.
Nationwide, employers are expected to incorporate more than 13 million fitness tracking devices into their wellness programs by 2018.