Members Save an Average of $980 Per Hearing Aid
As a Blue365 customer, you get access to low pricing on hearing aids. Blue365 customers will save 30-60% off the retail price of hearing aids when they redeem this deal from TruHearing.
Additionally, if you have a hearing aid allowance in your insurance coverage, you can combine it with low TruHearing prices to save even more!
Example pricing (per hearing aid):
- Oticon Ria2 retail price $1,820
- TruHearing price $995
As a Blue365 member, you save $825!
TruHearing gives you:
- Access to a professional network of over 4,800 hearing health providers nationwide
- 45-day money-back guarantee (provider service fee may apply)
- 3 provider visits within the first year for fitting, training, and adjustments included in the cost of the hearing aid
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for repairs and one-time loss and damage replacement
- 48 free batteries per hearing aid
- 30-60% off the retail price of over 100 hearing aid models, saving members an average of $980 per hearing aid
To take advantage of this great discount, just click “Redeem Now” and you’ll be taken to a special webpage with a phone number to call to get these savings.
Clicking “Redeem Now” isn’t an obligation to buy. When you call the number, you’ll speak with a personal representative who will verify your eligibility for these savings and will help you set up a hearing exam with an audiologist or hearing instrument specialist near you.
Click “Redeem Now” to get started.
The BCBS blog asks the question, "are you hearing as well as you should?"
- Exhaust all covered insurance benefits first.
- Re-stocking fees may apply for returns.
- All appointments must be scheduled through TruHearing to qualify for savings.
- Click “Redeem Now” to learn more about additional restrictions that may apply.
Expert Advice from
Signs of hearing loss include turning the TV up too loud, complaints that everyone is “mumbling,” and an aversion to places and situations with a lot of background noise.