$29 Monthly Fee for Access to Network of 10,000+ Gyms Nationwide and Discounts With Over 20,000 Health and Well-Being Specialists
Whether your goals are physical, such as losing weight and maximizing energy, or emotional like dealing with stress and improving your mood, Fitness Your Way can help you meet your goals, on your budget and do it all on your own time. Fitness Your Way offers access to nearly 10,000 different fitness locations for just $29 a month, as well as other health and well-being specialists and discounts.
Fitness for your budget
- Only $29 per month and a low $29 enrollment fee
- Get up to 30% off on more than 20,000 experienced health and well-being specialists including chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, personal trainers, nutrition counselors, yoga and pilates instructors and more*
- Save on vitamins, exercise equipment, aromatherapy, organic products, and unique gifts*
Fitness for your time
- Visit any participating fitness location—anytime, anywhere — as often as you like
- Locations include select Anytime Fitness®, Curves® and Snap Fitness®. A limited number of Gold’s Gyms and YMCAs in certain areas are also participating. Use the Fitness Your Way gym locator below to locate gyms near you.
Flexibility to achieve your goals
- With 10,000 locations, find fitness classes that fit you and your needs
- *Details of the offer may vary depending on the Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Company you are affiliated with.
- Memberships are per individual, not per family. Each individual must purchase their own membership. Family rates are not available.
- Individuals must be 18 and over to purchase a membership.
- To search for gyms near you, click “Redeem Now” to be transferred to the Fitness Your Way website and click the orange button “Search Locations” on the Fitness Your Way website. Enter your address, city or ZIP code in the search box on the next page. If you are searching for women-only gyms, please be sure to narrow your search by selecting “Women Only” from the drop-down.
- Monthly fee includes basic membership only. Access to additional services such as personal training, spa services, classes, or access to a pool or whirlpool vary by facility. To verify access to additional services, contact Tivity Health at 888-242-2060 (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST) or the gym directly.
- You must purchase a fitness membership in order to receive access to complementary and alternative medicine discounts. Complementary and alternative medicine discounts may not be available at all Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Companies.
- To learn more about the complementary and alternative medicine practitioners near you, or to receive a list of providers, their addresses and discounts available, call Tivity Health at 888-242-2060 (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST).
- Tivity Health is a registered trademark of Tivity Health, Inc.™, and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, registered trademarks, or trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
- Click “Redeem Now” to learn more about additional restrictions that may apply.
If you sit at a computer all day be sure to take short breaks to stretch and walk around throughout the day. Gentle hand, wrist, and forearm stretches are particularly helpful and will prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.