$20 for an Annual Subscription to Prevention Magazine, the Trusted Go-To Guide for Taking Charge of Your Health.
Prevention is the ultimate live-better handbook. It’s the trusted go-to guide to feeling your best, head to toe, inside and out through trustworthy expert advice, fresh ideas, and health secrets. We bring the latest health research to real life, so you can be healthier, fitter, and stronger. Blue365 members receive an exclusive introductory offer for a one-year subscription - 12 issues for only $20.
By subscribing to Prevention, you'll benefit from:
- The Science of Good Health: Bold, breakthrough authoritiative advice on staying healthy, physically and mentally.
- Healthy Eating Made Delicious: Prevention will show you how to fuel your body, flatten your belly, and love every bite.
- Fitness: Work smarter, not harder. Prevention can guide you through your fitness journey, no matter what your goals are.
- Answers Tailored to You: Our team of doctors, healers, surgeons, and leading researchers across the country are answering your questions.
- Wellness You Can Trust: The truth about trends, plus tested products and services.
- Sales tax will be charged where applicable. All rates are in US dollars.
- Prevention's cover price is $4.99 an issue and it publishes monthly, except when future combined issues are published that count as two issues as indicated on the issue's cover. Your first issue arrives in 4-6 weeks.
- Introductory offer is good for first year of subscription only. Members will be automatically renewed at the end of the subscription term at the rate then in effect. Members may opt out of the automatic renewal by contacting Prevention magazine customer service.
- Prevention is a registered trademark of Hearst Magazines, Inc.
Take the stairs—even going down! It may help lower blood pressure and harmful LDL cholesterol—and descending is an excellent way to strengthen your muscles and bones, says Wayne Westcott, Ph.D., a professor of exercise science at Quincy College in Massachusetts. The reason: You must control your legs to prevent them from being pulled by gravity, and that makes muscles and bones stronger.