Receive an Additional $50 Off when Purchasing a Complete Pair of Glasses (Lenses and Frames) at LensCrafters®. This Bonus Offer is in Addition to the 35% Discount on Frames Available for Blue365 Members.
For a limited time only, Blue365 members receive an extra $50 off when using the 35% off Blue365 discount towards a complete pair of frame and prescription lenses at any LensCrafters location nationwide. Click here to find a participating LensCrafters location
With convenient online scheduling, comprehensive eye exams** and frames from the world’s top designers, LensCrafters is the clear choice for vision care. Enjoy your exclusive, limited time offer before May 27th, 2018.
- Offer expires 05/27/2018.
- Complete pair purchase required. Additional savings applied after Blue365 discounts are applied.
- Offer valid at all LensCrafters and LensCrafters at Macy's stores.
- Some brands excluded including Varilux lenses, Oakley sun frames and Authentics lenses, Cartier frames and Ray-Ban Chromance Authentic lens and frames.
- Offer is not valid on multiple pairs. Cannot be combined with any other offers, previous purchases, readers or nonprescription sunglasses. Valid prescription required.
- Savings applied to lenses and discount amount cannot exceed amount due. No cash value. Valid at participating locations. Void where prohibited by law. Additional restrictions may apply. See store associate for details.
**Eye exams available by Independent Doctors of Optometry at or next to LensCrafters® in most states. Doctors in some states are employed by LensCrafters. In California, eye exams are available at LensCrafters locations from licensed optometrists employed by EYEXAM of California, a licensed vision health care service plan, or from Independent Doctors of Optometry at select locations. The optometrists are not employed by LensCrafters, which does not provide eye exams.
There may be a brief period of discomfort, but eventually glasses should become comfortable. Adjusting to new glasses can take up to two weeks. If you have glasses for the first time, the best way to get used to them is to wear them as often as possible and as directed by the eye doctor.