Save 50% off the Retail Price on InVite® Health’s Quality Vitamins, non-GMO Supplements, and Herb-Enriched Health & Beauty Products Following Strict cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
The vitamin and supplement selection process can be confusing, even overwhelming. But it does not have to be! InVite® Health provides a simplified luxury experience by offering quality products, educational information and resources, and a team of healthcare experts for guidance to select the correct supplement at the very best value.
The InVite Difference:
- All InVite nutritional supplements are non-GMO nutritional supplements.
- All InVite products are made following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Employing cutting-edge technology, including Capsugel®Liquid-filled vegetarian capsules (Vcaps® and Licaps®) to ensure maximum absorption, while protecting the delicate constituents from oxidation and for freshness.
- Employing evidence-based doctor & pharmacist formulated and recommended ingredients.
- All ingredients are checked for purity and freshness.
Research and Education.
- Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Chart helps you interpret prescription drugs that may either deplete your body of, or increase your need for specific nutrients.
- Daily LIVE health radio programs with hosts Scientific Director and Pharmacist Jerry Hickey and Amanda Williams, MPH, MD (Doctorate in Medicine from Xavier University in Aruba) broadcast nationwide featuring the latest nutrition and health news and information
- Informational Health and Wellness videos reviewing the origins and benefits of ingredients formulated in InVite products
- Independent Research and Radio studies providing evidence-based research from leading institutions around the world, featured on InVite Health Radio
- Daily updates on the latest health news and information are available on the InVite Health Blog.
- Follow InVite on Social Media for exclusive content, new product releases, promotions, and more!
With free, personalized nutritional consultations available in each retail store location, by phone, or by email, you will never have to guess which supplement is best for you again.
- Free Shipping will apply to orders of $35 or more. Standard shipping for orders under $35 is $6.95.
- Sales tax where applicable.
- Refunds and exchanges will be issued for items returned within 30 calendar days of purchase.
- Products may be returned (excluding refrigerated products) with the accompanying receipt within thirty days of purchase to receive a full refund. If the product is opened/used, customer must fill out a Customer Investigation Record with our customer service department, to determine if Quality Control, including Adverse Events and Scientific Reviews, must take place. Please call Customer Service between 9am-5pm EST at (800) 349-0929. For products returned after thirty days, customer will be issued a store credit. Customers may return products to any store location or by mail to the following address: InVite Health, Attn: Returns, 900 Shames Drive, Westbury, NY 11590.
- InVite Health is a registered trademark of InVite Health, Inc.
Educational Resources From
According to clinical studies, evidence has shown Vitamin C supports the immune system, cardiovascular health, prenatal health, vision, and your skin.