30% Discount on Medical Emergency Bracelets plus Free Custom Engraving
Enjoy 30% off any medical emergency bracelets, along with free shipping and engraving.
You can be safe and stylish at the same time. Let Hope Paige Medical put a smile on your face with fashionable medical alert bracelets and accessories you’ll be proud to wear each day.
- Shipping is $4.95. Local sales tax apply for purchases in the state of Florida.
- All products come with a 30 day warranty on manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. When you receive your order, please review the items carefully for any defects or errors. The warranty does not include:
- Repairs made by anyone other than the Hope Paige skilled jewelry team
- Scratching or dents that come from everyday use
- Lost or misplaced products
- Misspelling or information incorrectly submitted; please double check all spelling and engraving upon submission.
- If you fail to measure your wrist before ordering and select the incorrect size
- If you have noticed that you made a mistake in communicating your engraving instructions, please contact Hope Paige immediately. If your item has not yet been engraved, Hope Paige will be happy to make the requested change.
- As your Medical ID is custom engraved and personalized, engraved items are non-refundable and non-returnable. Hope Paige will replace all products that arrive damaged or with manufacturing defects, this must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of the product. If a non-personalized/non-engraved item needs to be returned, it must be in its original packaging.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. To return a product, call (877) 651-5186 to receive an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Returns without a RMA number will not be accepted. Send all returns, with a copy of your order and your RMA number to: Hope Paige Medical - 7780 49th St N #309, Pinellas Park, FL 33781 - Attn: Returns
- Medical ID Marketplace, a Hope Paige Company, is a registered TM of Hope Paige Designs LLC.
Medical IDs aren’t just for allergies or major diseases. Experts recommend them for those with anemia, participants in medical trials and people with conditions like Tourette syndrome.