Save 25% on Easy, Everyday trim&TERRIFIC Cookbooks From Best-Selling Cookbook Author, Holly Clegg.
Tired of the same old boring healthy weight loss recipes? Blue365 members save 25% on Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC cookbooks with easy, 30-minute delicious recipes made healthier - perfect for the busy person. Holly has appeared on NBC Weekend Today Show, Fox & Friends, The 700 Club, USA Today WebMD, and Huffington Post. All books include nutritional information and diabetic exchanges.
Holly’s trim&TERRIFIC series includes:
- Kitchen 101 - Holly’s “Easiest of Easy” cookbook. Simple, healthy & delicious 30-minute recipes (most with 10 ingredients).Includes Crock Pot Chapter, Start Simple, Cooking Basics… Highlights Diabetic recipes.
- Too Hot in the Kitchen - Holly’s woman’s wellness cookbook will spice up your cooking with trendy, fun, & nutritious 30-minute recipes
- Gulf Coast Favorites - Holly’s popular Louisiana cookbook includes the best easy, healthy southern and classic Cajun 30-minute recipes.
- Eating Well through Arthritis - Easy recipes & practical tips to help reduce inflammation with the help of an anti-inflammatory diet.Highlights diabetic and gluten-free recipes.
- Eating Well through Cancer - Practical cookbook for cancer patients & caregivers with easy-to-follow recipes and tips that focus on foods best tolerated to ease the symptoms during chemotherapy and radiation.
- Alimentándose bien durante el cancer - Newly released Spanish version of Holly’s most popular Eating Well Through Cancer Cookbook
All recipes include nutritional and diabetic information as well as freezer friendly and vegetarian.
- There is a shippping charge of $5.25. Shipping to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands is $5.75.
- Refunds and exchanges will be issued for items returned within 30 calendar days of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Item must be in the original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Exchanges - We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 13431 Woodmont Court Baton Rouge Louisiana US 70810.
- Gifts - If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 13431 Woodmont Court Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70810. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Here are some recipes to try
from Holly Clegg
Nutrition is an important part of cancer treatment. Eating the right kinds of foods before, during, and after treatment can help you feel better and stay stronger.