Save on Select FitBit®, Mio® and Polar© Heart Rate Monitors, Activity Trackers and More.
No matter what your sport or your training goals, HRM USA has the right heart rate monitor or activity tracker to suit you.
Save on select products such as:
HRM USA (Heart Rate Monitors USA) is all about getting people fit, boosting physical performance, and improving lifestyle. Heart Rate Monitors USA is proud to be one of the most informative databases of heart rate knowledge and wellness tips. No matter what your interests or your sport, HRM USA has the right heart rate monitors and more to get you moving toward a healthier lifestyle.
- Blue365 discount cannot be combined with other offers, including HRM USA's VIP discounts.
- Shipping is free within the USA on orders of $35 or more in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product to HRM USA within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. For damaged products, you must return the product within three (3) business days from the date the product is received. Refunds and credits on returned Products will be issued in the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once HRM USA receives and inspects the returned product, your account will be credited. A credit will appear on the your account within 5 to 7 business days. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued within 7 to 10 business days from the date HRM USA receives the returned product.
- Exchanges will be processed and replacements shipped within 2 to 5 business days. All returns are shipped with HRM USA’s economy shipping method.
- All returned products must be in new condition, in their original box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model. Members must call HRM USA at 800-403-8285 for assistance and allow time to discuss any issues and recommendations from HRM USA’s technical support staff prior to exchange.
- FitBit is a registered trademark of FitBit, Inc. Mio is a registered trademark of Mio Global (Physical Enterprises). Polar is a registered trademark of Polar Electro.
There are two simple, compelling reasons to use a heart-rate monitor... to train and race at the best pace for you.