Not a Blue member? Learn More about Blue Health insurance
Blue365 members now can take advantage of any fitness center in the Healthways network without the $25 enrollment fee. You pay only $25 per month* and get access to local and national gyms including select Snap Fitness®, Curves®, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, YMCAs and more.
Getting fit – or staying that way – just got simpler. With Healthways, you can have convenient access to more than 8,000 gyms around the country, all at a good-for-you discount.**
- Pay only $25 per month* and enjoy the added benefits of working out – like reduced stress, better heart health and a more toned physique. Exercise away!
- Expiration date of voucher: February 20, 2013.
- Member must pay $25 initiation fee and $25 for first month’s dues plus sales tax, if applicable in your area. The $25 initiation fee will then be credited back to your credit card a few days later.
- Member must agree to automatic monthly charging to your credit card. Neither debit card, cash nor ACH transactions are available.
- This offer is available only on the Healthways page of the Blue365 website.
- *Minimum 3-month commitment required. Plus sales tax, if applicable, in your area.
- **Details of the offer may vary depending on the Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Company you are affiliated with.
- Memberships are per individual, not per family. Each individual must purchase their own membership. Family rates are not available.
- Individuals must be 18 years old to purchase a membership.
- To search for gyms near you, click here
and enter your zip code in the box on the next page.
- You must purchase a fitness membership in order to receive access to complementary and alternative medicine discounts. Complementary and alternative medicine discounts may not be available at all Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Companies.
- To learn more about the complementary and alternative medicine practitioners near you, or to receive a list of providers, their addresses and discounts available, call 1-888-242-2060 or click on the link on the Healthways Fitness Your Way page in the lower right hand corner.
- Click “Redeem Now” to learn more about additional restrictions that may apply.
- Other important Terms and Conditions apply. Read these terms carefully before proceeding further.
Exercise can help increase your balance and reaction time, which means that hitting the gym can boost your performance in recreational sports, like golf or tennis.