Not a Blue member? Learn More about Blue Health insurance
Need a new start this New Year? It starts with a brain boost. Through Blue365, you now can take a healthy discount on the eMindful course “Build a Stronger Mind: Five Steps to a Better Brain and More Meaningful Relationships.”
Taught by renowned author and speaker, Dr. Daniel J. Siegel, the executive director of the Mindsight Institute and clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA, this course will teach you five ways to strengthen your mental capacity, increase your attention and center your emotions, all while improving the relationships you value most.
- 35% off the retail price ($39.95) for the the online course “Build A Stronger Mind: Five Steps to a Better Brain and More Meaningful Relationships,” taught by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.
- Expiration date of voucher: June 18, 2013.
- This offer is only available online through the eMindful page of the Blue365 website.
- This class will be 1.5 hours and will allow participants to interact live, with Dr. Siegel.
- Gift certificates are also available to give a great holiday gift.
- Other important Terms and Conditions apply. Read these terms carefully before proceeding further.
Turn to your partner for support—and then return the favor. For people quitting smoking, those with a support system are less likely to grab a cigarette.