Not a Blue member? Learn More about Blue Health insurance
Getting fit – or staying that way – just got simpler. With Healthways, you can have convenient access to almost 8,000 gyms around the country, — anytime, anywhere — as often as you’d like, all at a good-for-you discount.
This offer also gives Blue365 members up to 30% off on more than 40,000 experienced health and well-being specialists including, massage therapists, personal trainers, nutrition counselors, yoga and pilates instructors and more.**
Blue365 members now can take advantage of any fitness center in the Healthways network without the $25 initiation fee. You pay only $25 per month* and get access to local and national gyms including select Snap Fitness®, Curves®, Gold’s Gym, Anytime Fitness, YMCAs and more. From there on, you can enjoy low monthly rates, plus the added benefits of working out – like reduced stress, better heart health and a more toned physique. Exercise away!
- Expiration date of voucher: November 1, 2012.
- This offer is available only on the Healthways page of the Blue365 website.
- *Minimum 3-month commitment required.
- **Details of the offer may vary depending on the Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Company you are affiliated with.
- Customer service hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm (all time zones).
- Memberships are per individual, not per family. Each individual must purchase their own membership. Family rates are not available.
- Individuals must be 18 years old to purchase a membership.
- To search for gyms near you, click: http://www.hcdimensions.com/FitnessYourWay/ and enter your zip code in the box on the next page.
- If you are searching for women-only gyms, please be sure to click the box that says “Women-only Gyms” and re-search.
- You must purchase a fitness membership in order to receive access to complementary and alternative medicine discounts. Complementary and alternative medicine discounts may not be available at all Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Companies.
- To learn more about the complementary and alternative medicine practitioners near you, or to receive a list of providers, their addresses and discounts available, call 1-888-242-2060.
- Click “Redeem Now” to learn more about additional restrictions that may apply.
- Other important Terms and Conditions apply. Read these terms carefully before proceeding further.
Exercise can help increase your balance and reaction time, which means that hitting the gym can boost your performance in recreational sports, like golf or tennis.