$500 Off Umbilical Cord Blood Storage
CORD:USE will protect your family’s cord blood at a state-of-the-art laboratory in which your baby’s cord blood will be processed and stored using high-quality cord blood banking practices and technologies.
CORD:USE is obstetrician-led and directed by an unparalleled team of the world’s leaders in cord blood banking, research and transplantation. CORD:USE uses the most advanced technologies available to protect the cord blood of its client families.
How it works:
- Upon enrollment, you will receive a collection materials kit which will include all materials necessary for the collection of the cord blood and an advanced shipper device that will protect the cord blood during transportation from the delivery hospital to the CORD:USE laboratory.
- You will receive $500 off the one-time Processing fees of $1,870 for a discounted price of $1,370. You will also pay a one-time Medical Courier fee of $150 and the first year’s Annual Storage fee of $125.
- Total up-front fees will be $1,645.
- Storage fees are $125 per year.
If you choose to pay for the entire 18 years of storage:
- Those choosing to pay for cord blood storage for the entire 18 years will receive an additional $500 discount equivalent to receiving four (4) years of storage for free. As a result, you would receive a total discount of $1,000 off total fees.
For those having multiple births:
- Those having multiple births may obtain a 50% discount for each additional child’s up-front fee, which includes the one-time Processing fee and the Medical Courier fee.
- Those choosing to pay for cord blood storage for the entire 18 years will receive an additional $500 discount equivalent to receiving four (4) years of storage for free.
- There are extremely rare medical conditions which may preclude service.
- CORD:USE is a registered trademark of CORD:USE Blood Bank, Inc.
Did you know there are several types of stem cells? The ones in umbilical cord blood and bone marrow are of the same type.