Get $20 Off CliniCloud’s digital monitoring kit designed to track temperature and heart rate at home (regularly $149)
Now you can closely monitor every fever, chill, cough, wheeze or cold from home with CliniCloud’s award-winning medical kit. This kit provides you with the connected tools you need to conduct a remote physical checkup and enjoy peace of mind tracking your family’s health without leaving your home.
These products have been tested and validated by thousands of customers, and now Blue365 members can purchase the CliniCloud Medical Kit for $129, saving $20 from its regular retail price of $149.
This kit includes:
- A non-contact thermometer: Takes temperature readings quickly and accurately - no skin contact required
- Digital stethoscope: Records high fidelity audio so you can monitor any suspicious cough, wheeze, heart or respiratory concern and send recordings to a medical provider for immediate evaluation.
- iOS/Android apps: A simple and intuitive place to store your health data and CliniCloud recordings, and allows you to keep a detailed picture of you and your family's health.
- If not satisfied, member may return product after completing CliniCloud return form (CRF) during the 30 day return policy period following date of shipment. To obtain a CliniCloud return form, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to receive a full refund, all products must be packed in the original packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the Product. The CRF number must be included with the returned Product.
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable. Member is responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and member shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to CliniCloud. Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks for CliniCloud to credit the account used to make the original purchase.
- CliniCloud comes with a 1 year warranty. If your produce is defective, please contact CliniCloud at email@example.com.
A digital thermometer measures the actual body temperature and not the surface temperature as is the case with conventional thermometers.